I'm curious as to how many campuses have a variable pay scale for
student employees. Here at Butte, we're limited to minimum wage if we
hire student workers. I saw a Sue Tsuda's posting that says she pays
Work Study employees $7.00 per hour. Are there other campuses with
higher than minimum wage rates for Work Study folks?

Miya Squires, Coordinator

Center for Academic Success

Butte College

530/895-2811 (V)