Colleagues, we all have benefited from Dr. Guillermo Uribe's dedication, technological know-how, and management of the LRNASST listserv from its University of Arizona's inception in 1994 to its transfer to the University of Florida in early 2003.

Dr. Guillermo was recently honored at a ceremony that took place in the University Learning Center at the University of Arizona in Tucson where Guillermo has recently become its new Director.  You can share vicariously in this tribute by accessing LSCHE at http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche  Choose the "What's New" button to see a collage of photos taken on this happy occasion.by Dr. Rick Sheets (Paradise Valley CC).    Collegially........
[log in to unmask]      For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB               document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ    knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
            and then share it across our enterprise........
            ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L