Actually, the narrative that accompanies the score is pretty amusing as
I read them, so here's mine:

44% You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang
out with normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you
often have geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate
between geeks and normal people. This is an important role and one of
which you should be proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money
as a translator.

Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay
until you can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more
dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.