Now who has delusions of grandeur. You think you belong in a "manger"? Larry
old son, I can only take that statement one of two ways, which is it?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Medina [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Are you a geek? was Re: Boston Listserv Gathering

Well, I get 27% and now I don't wonder why when I make comments here people
wonder WHAT I'M DOING IN RM...

Personally, I think anyone on this Listserv who scores below 35% may truly
be in the wrong profession, I mean based on an earlier thread, you (we)
might be better suited as a Knowledge Manger rather than a Records
Manager... or maybe that's the dividing line between a RM and an RIM??

=)  Maybe those of you who will be at the Listserv Party in Boston should
simply wear a badge with your score rather than your name???

Larry