Harvard's Property Information Resource Center
(www.hpre.harvard.edu/propinfo/PIRC) is preparing budget backup and would
immensely appreciate your input on a brief web-based survey
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?1PTYQW0FJA47C1FBBPTCRAC8 --it should
take less than 5 minutes. If you could reply by 10/10, I would greatly
appreciate it.

We are gathering data (e.g., collection size, human and financial resources
devoted to the collection, services provided, etc.) on the general
management of architectural and engineering drawing collections, with a
focus on architectural and/or engineering drawing collections at colleges
and universities. I would be happy to summarize the results for the list
and thank you in advance for your assistance!

I posted this request to multiple lists; apologies in advance for
duplication. Privacy note: we are unable to track responses from individual
respondents--the information you provide is confidential.

Again, many thanks for your assistance
Lisa

Lisa Plato, Manager
Property Information Resource Center