From: Tammy Russo-Leschber [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 10:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Promoting a "Clean out your Records Day" within a Organization

I am interested in finding organizations who are currently implementing a
"Clean Out Your Records Day".
I have the following questions:
What was your implementation plan?
What is your process and policy around what can be "cleaned out"?
How was this initiative perceived by Upper Mgmt and Legal?  What were your
"selling techniques"?
How is it perceived by employees?
How do you monitor/enforce the plan?

I appreciate any responses.