Hello Records Managers -

I'm Sharon Blackstock, Central Records Administrator, City of Lakewood,
Colorado - brand new to the ListServ and enjoying the 25 new emails I've
gotten every day since signing on (I think!).  Gisele Crawford will be
presenting a 2-hour workshop at our Sept. 16 chapter meeting, so if you're
in the Denver area, please join us.  I'm forwarding a message from Chapter
President Steve Dory with links to registration information.

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood CO 80226-3127
303-987-7091 (office)
303-987-7088 (fax)
www.lakewood.org <http://www.lakewood.org>

Subject: ARMA Mile High Chapter September Newsletter and meeting announcem
ent

Greetings, Mile High Chapter ARMA Members!

The September newsletter is now available on our website.  Follow this link
to view it  <http://www.armadenver.org/newsletters/sept03_newsletter.pdf>
http://www.armadenver.org/newsletters/sept03_newsletter.pdf

We will be hosting Gisele Crawford, ARMA International President as our
speaker for the September Meeting.  The topic is "Corporate Records
Management in the City of Edmonton."  See the newsletter and Web site for
specific details.  You can register for this afternoon meeting online at
<http://www.armadenver.org/monthly_meeting_register_x2.htm>
http://www.armadenver.org/monthly_meeting_register_x2.htm or by calling
1-888-897-9990.

We hope to see you soon!