Recent events have increased the importance of understanding how to apply
legal concerns to our records retention decision making.

The East Tennessee chapter of ARMA International is providing a 1-day
seminar by Don Skupsky, JD on November 20th at the Univeristy of Tennessee
Conference Center.  Skupsky is internationally known as an expert in legal
issues related to records retention.  His seminar, called "Legal
Requirements for Records & Information Management Systems," is widely known
and well attended.

Please reply to me privately within the next 10 days indicating that you
are interested in attending the seminar. I will put you on the list for
follow up information.  The seminar fee will be $100.  Maintenance credit
for CRMs will be available.

Mike

J. Michael Pemberton, Ph. D, CRM, FAI
Information Management Associates, Inc.