I think it's great that AIIM's President has sent messages to their members
letting them know about this important item and Bob Williams has taken the
time to tell us this is out there (because they've agreed to conduct the
survey)... I just think it's a shame that ARMA wasn't the one to notify us
and more to the point to even tell us they were putting together a survey
and ask us in advance what we thought it should address...

Another case of ARMA working in a vacuum?  Hmmm.... and if I recall my
mechanical engineering skill set, I learned there that vacuums are designed
to excel at SUCKING....

>ARMA International and AIIM International are co-sponsoring the 2003 Survey
>of Records Management Professionals being conducted by Cohasset Associates.

Larry