From: Moldrich, David (Aus) - St Kilda Rd
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 10:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ISO 15489 - Federal Government Agencies in Compliance?

Hi all,

At our last meeting of ISO TC46 SC11 (the committee responsible for
ISO15489) in Rome, a new working group was initiated WG4 - Self Assessment
Guide for ISO 15489.  Some of the work that will be incorporated into this
will be based on the "Compliance Standard for AS ISO 15489" which is coming
out of Australia.  Hopefully this will be released as an Interim Standard
Dec03 or early 04.

Regards,

David Moldrich
Chair, ISO TC46 SC11