From: naomi ashley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 7:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ANCIENT ARCHIVES

Hello:
I previously sent this email out but had the wrong subject title so I am
re-sending.  By the way I already have the book, 'Archives in the Ancient
World' by Ernst Posner.  Any other suggestions?

Here is the original note I wrote:
Can anyone out there give me leads on worthwhile books/articles dealing with
ancient archives and how earlier civilizations handled their record
management?  Any insights or information towards my graduate thesis will be
greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Naomi