Good Afternoon,

I am looking for recommendations or current processes which large companies
are using to automate personnel files for the Human Resources Depts.  This
has been proposed
by our HR department and keeping in mind the numerous laws, privacy issues,
and retention requirements I thought I would ask the group what methods and
filing structure some of you experts currently have in use.  Our company's
overall goal would be to have these imaged and indexed on our electronic
document management system, which already has numerous HR related documents.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Jennifer Snyder
Nevada Power Company
Coordinator, Information and Records Management
(702) 227-2754, office
(702) 232-7599, cell