From: Glenn Sanders [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, 25 September 2003 10:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RAIN drop: Dewey Decimal sues

Sorry Grahame, I'd rather OCLC didn't copy Microsoft and the RIAA, all
that does is give lots of free publicity to the hotel. They should instead
look for opportunities to exploit the publicity (erotic literature, the
mind boggles) to the improvement of the long-suffering image of all us
librarians.

Cheers

Glenn (and my hair isn't quite long enough to put up in a bun)

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present
employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd agreed, I
would have signed
it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.