My sincere thanks to all who posted such helpful responses to my query
about other states with system-wide archivists and records managers
groups. Though a lot of responses pointed me in the direction of both
ARMA ISGs and the Joint ARMA/SAA committee as resources, there were a
couple who mentioned specific groups, such as those at the University of
California and those in the CIC institutions (Big Ten plus U of Chicago
and Penn State). All of these resources will be helpful to us in the
future, and I greatly appreciate the information-sharing that exists on
this listserv.
Thanks again,
Janis

--