Elizabeth,
I would never flame you for doing two jobs while probably being
underpaid for both.  having worked in the area that company does I'm
surprised that you have time to do their records along with anything
else.  Are you guys using document management software?  Just curious as
our facilities design & construction department thinks that is something
real easy to do.  Ha!  Dick King