As a longtime lurker, I've found this listserv to be an outstanding resource.  I'm hopeful that someone can assist me with this question and point me in the right direction.  I did check the listserv archives this morning and unfortunately didn't find any real answers.

My situation is:  An attorney has recently told a department that they must keep web pages for 7 years.  I'm not having any luck finding any references which refer to web pages.  Wouldn't these, as most things, be retained according to content?  Does anyone know of any regulations which require web pages to be kept and for how long?  Thanks!!

Laura D. Lamont
Projects Analyst
Records Management Center
913-433-1802