I'm with an agency that is investigating the feasibility of interfacing a customized MS dotNet / XML Web services / SQL database application with TRIM/Context.

Is there anyone out there with stories to tell about interfacing/integrating two RIM applications, ideally one of which is TRIM/Context?

Love to hear about The Good -- "Do it!" -- and The Bad -- "Don't even think about it."

Reply directly to me or the list. Or it you have a long story to tell, send me your phone number and I'll call you.

I'm NOT necessarily looking for views on the pros and cons of customized applications versus commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications. I think I know most of those.

Thanks.

Frank White
Windsor-Essex Children's Aid Society
1671 Riverside Drive East