Dear networkologists,

I am a graduate student at the American University, Washington, DC. I
am looking for non-paid internship opportunities (for the coming
summer) with the organizations engaged in network analysis of the
public policy issues. I would greatly appreciate if you could suggest
me organizations within the US that are willing to take interns for the
summer time.

Regards,

Koba Turmanidze

American University