Dear list members.

There is a "line graph" submenu in UCINET's Transform menu. I know "line
graph" is constructed by making one line (edge) in input graph to one node
in output graph.

But, what's the meaning to make line to node? Can we have meaningful
anaylsis result?
Even if we can, if there isn't rigorous research, it's necessary.
Although I tried to find references using line graph in SNA, I couldn't
find.

Are there any references or examples about line graph in SNA?
Thank you very much for any help.

Best regards. -
Se Kwon, Kim

KAIST (Korean Advanced Institute of Science & Technology)
Mathematics Student
http://math.kaist.ac.kr