Dear Socnet people,

For some tine now I try to calculate the brokerage roles in Ucinet. I use a
simple network data file as basicfile and use as an atribute file
representing the names of divions people are part of as partition vector.

However, Ucinet doesn't seem to be able to use the attrubute file as a
partition vector file. Does anyone know the sort of format the partition
vector file has to be in to make this thing work?

Maybe someone can send me an example of such a file, so I can addapt it to
my own data. I want to use membership of divisions as partition vector.

Please help me out, also if you know another way to calculate the brokerage
roles by using for instance Pajec or so.

I appriciate your help a lot!

Kind regards,

Rick aalbers