Given that some network people do Rational Choice stuff (and vice- versa),
I thought this might be of use.

 Barry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:43:04 +0200
From: Karl M. van Meter <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call - Rational Choice articles for Agora

Thanks to Ben Jann

Dear colleagues,

we are planning to produce another issue of the AGORA, the newsletter of
the ISA/ASA Rational Choice sections. Therefore we need some
contributions, especially news about people, projects, publications and
so on. We would appreciate any information which can be send to

Moreover, there is room for one or two short papers (about 3-4 pages) in
the next two issues. Topics could be any research results about
RC-themes as well as overviews on research fields from a RC viewpoint.
If anyone would like to publish such a short paper in the AGORA, please
let me know.

With best regards

Satoshi Kanazawa
Martin Abraham
editors

Uebermittelt durch Ben Jann ([log in to unmask])
an die Mitglieder der DGS-Sektion "Modellbildung und Simulation"

Ask your university libary to subscribe to the BMS; only 65 euros/dollars
per year.

* Karl M. van Meter             BMS, Bulletin de Methodologie Sociologique
* [log in to unmask]            (Bulletin of Sociological Methodology)
* tel/fax 33 (0)1 40 51 85 19   [log in to unmask]
* LASMAS-CNRS                   RC33, Research Committee Logic &
* 59 rue Pouchet                Methodology of the International
* 75017 Paris, France           Sociological Association, [log in to unmask]