An index of all articles that have appeared in Connections has been
added to the INSNA web site. To see it, go to the main INSNA page, click
on Connections, and look at the top of the list of issues.

The entries are arranged alphabetically by the name of the senior author
of each article.

There are also links to every article that we have online. We are
currently scanning all articles that are available only in hardcopy, and
will be adding links to them as we get them in a readable form online.

Bill Richards