Follow the book links on Amazon, or Barnes & Noble, or other retail sites -- people who bought X also bought Y, people who bought Y also bought Z...

Here are a few book networks I have done...
* http://www.orgnet.com/buzznet.html
* http://www.orgnet.com/leftright.html

Here is an abbreviated version of a white paper on the topic...
* http://www.orgnet.com/booknet.html

I think someone on this list has collected a whole data base of these type of links.

Valdis