Dear Socnet Members,
I have a question pertaining to the identification of structural holes in a communication network. Although different measures are available to confirm the presence or absence of holes in a network, I am eager to find out how can one identify where are the structural holes? Do I use network visualisation and if that is the case how can one carried out such an analysis? I hope that list members can provide some advice to my questions and look forward to your reply.

Best regards.
Sherman Heng
University of New South Wales
Faculty of Built Environment