  From: Steve Borgatti
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:43 PM
  Subject: socnet changes

  A couple of people have suggested adding SOCNET to the subject line, saying
  things like "That way the messages could be sorted out quickly and separated
  from the increasing load of spam that we have to delete every day."
  Personally, I use Outlook Express and have configured it to show the To:
  address along with the From: and the Date:, etc., so that I can see what is
  directed to socnet, another listserv, or me directly. But perhaps other
  mailers can't do that.

  I see no harm in making the addition and will do it unless I hear any
  objection ...

  steve.

  Steve Borgatti, Assoc. Prof.
  Organization Studies Department