From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Steve Borgatti
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:43 PM
Subject: socnet changes

*****  To join INSNA, visit http://www.sfu.ca/~insna/  *****

A couple of people have suggested adding SOCNET to the subject line, saying
things like "That way the messages could be sorted out quickly and separated
from the increasing load of spam that we have to delete every day."
Personally, I use Outlook Express and have configured it to show the To:
address along with the From: and the Date:, etc., so that I can see what is
directed to socnet, another listserv, or me directly. But perhaps other
mailers can't do that.

I see no harm in making the addition and will do it unless I hear any
objection ...

steve.

Steve Borgatti, Assoc. Prof.
Organization Studies Department