Here are the details:

Date: October 21, 2003

Time: 7:00pm

Place: ActiveState Mezzanine, #400 580 Granville St.

Topic: Eric Promislow will be presenting "Exploring Scale-Free Networks"

  Scale-free networks have emerged as a powerful analytical tool used
  in many different disciplines, including the natural sciences, social
  sciences, and even in business. This presentation will give a brief
  introduction to this area, cover some sample applications, and then
  show some of the techniques Perl programmers can bring to this area.

Everyone is welcome.