I have been tasked with outlining a proposal for a final year
undergraduate student project. The basic premise is to evaluate
existing SNA software.

I am tasked with this responsibility on the basis that in the near
future I will have to expand my knowledge in this area for my PhD
(hence being a subscriber to this list).

However, I am currently at a loss (and have very little time in which
to prepare), so if anyone can make recommendations of current
evaluations, or even just a list of software available, I would be
most appreciative.

Yours

Shan Cook

Shan Cook