I am trying to track down studies that examine the structural properties of
large-scale interorganizational networks, rather than the position of firms
in such networks (i.e., where the unit and level of analysis is the network
and not the firm). I am particularly interested in studies of strategic
alliance networks (rather than board interlocks). Furthermore, I am
interested in any studies that measure a network-level outcome variable
(possibly aggregated in some way from the nodes in the network). Any help
would be much appreciated. As usual, I'll post a summary for the list.
Thanks.

Corey Phelps
Asst. Professor, Management & Organization
School of Business
University of Washington
Box 353200
Seattle, WA 98195