One of the best parts of the exhibit is the video interview with Mark -- about an hour long.  He explains/shows, in great detail, how he did the diagrams.  He also talks about data sources.   He shows his sources for the BCCI bank scandal maps -- 4 books written by various authors[some are out of print now].  There are probably plenty of court/congressional docs on BCCI also... just a few Google clicks away!

Valdis