A three-part article has been published in DM Review. It applies
Social Network Analysis to understanding business activities of
customers, suppliers, products, and the like, as reflected by the
enterprise data warehouse. The audience is IT practitioners
responsible for the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
functions within their companies.

1)
http://www.dmreview.com/editorial/dmreview/print_action.cfm?EdID=
7155
2)
http://www.dmreview.com/editorial/dmreview/print_action.cfm?EdID=
7305
3)
http://www.dmreview.com/editorial/dmreview/print_action.cfm?EdID=
7396

Other background material is available at...
  http://bolder.com/ALA

Comments on this approach are appreciated. Collaboration with
related research efforts is also appreciated.

I am doing proof-of-concept projects with large corporations that
have mature DW operations and experience with data mining
applications. If you know of such situations, please let me know.

Thanks, Richard
Dr. Richard D. Hackathorn, President
Bolder Technology, Inc.
4740 Hancock Drive
Boulder, CO 80303-1104 USA
  phone: +1 303 447 8677     fax: +1 720 294 8463
  email: [log in to unmask]  http://www.bolder.com/