From: Neesha Patel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dues

Hi everyone,
The deadline for the dues is soon approaching and so I wanted to let you
guys know when and where to find us.  Both THIS Friday and THIS coming
Monday, you can catch either me and/or Miral Patel (our treasurer) on the
third floor of the Marston Science Library.  If you have never been in
there, walk in, go to the right, turn right to go up the stairs.  Once you
are on the next florr, go out and turn left.  As soon as you pass the
elevators, turn left again and walk around the corner and we will try to get
a table in that area.  (and we will put up a little sign on the table that
says HOSA for those of you who do not know what we look like.
The dues are $18.25 (and please try to bring a quarter so we dont have to go
through the hassle of getting change).
Remember, NONE of this money goes to us.  It is all to register for State
and National HOSA.  Especially if you are planning to compete or judge, then
you MUST pay these.  Otherwise, this year the dues are not mandatory.  But
remember that if you wish to participate in conferences then you have to be
a registered member.
See you all within the next few days!
~Neesha Patel

  _____