Hey Everyone,
Just a reminder that either Miral or I will be on the third floor of Marston Science Library collecting dues from around 11:30am to about 2:30pm.  Just walk around the floor and try to find us if you don't see us in the area that I had mentioned in the previous e-mail.
Someone also asked me if you can write checks, but I am not sure and it would be easier for you to just bring the $18.25 in cash.  Sorry if that is an inconvenience, but it is really complicated working through SG.  If you cannot make it to these times, let me know and I will try to make more arrangements for you guys to turn in the money to us.  Thanks a bunch!
~Neesha Patel

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.*
* Prices may vary by service area