Hey guys,
I have had many people e-mail me and say that they have not been able to find me on the third floor of the Smathers Library.  So, I thought this might help.  Tomorrow I will wear a light blue shirt.  I will be sitting at a table with 2 other short indian girls (both are also in HOSA so they may look familiar).  If you still CANNOT find me, you can call me on my cell at (386) 697-6116.  And I will come find you!  If you don't have a phone and you still can't find me, then send me an e-mail with your phone number and I will call you to set up a time and place to meet you.  The deadline for dues is this Friday, but I would like to have the money in by tomorrow.  If you have any questions, email me and i will respond to you sometime tomorrow by 10:15am.
Sorry for all the trouble guys.  Next time we will make this easier.
~Neesha Patel

From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you’ll find a range of helpful holiday info here.