Hey Norm,
I hope you are well. I've finally pinned David down for a final
interview next Monday. I'll be devoting the subsequent weeks to
analysis and write up, about which I have a question. Initially I had
thought that I'd be doing a poster, but the way I read the conference
schedule, it appears that we're having a panel. Please let me know
what you have in mind for the session, and any tips or advice on
preparation and presentation.
Thanks,
Nic
--

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge
Study Strategies Program Coordinator

Fall 2003 Office Hours: Wed 2-3; Thurs 2-3; Fri 9-10 & by appointment

I remain respectful of how gradual a thing learning typically is, how
developmental, and I stay patient.--Glynda Hull

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L