Kathy,

I too have been following this discussion with interest. One point you
mentioned that I would like to encourage further dialog on is that tutors
continue to work with the students who is failing ( has repeatedly failed,
withdrawn, etc.) from a particular course.

My question is, does anyone have a policy or practice that limits or stops
tutors from continuing to work with students who are either failing a
course or who plan to withdraw from a course?

Roberta Schotka
Head, Peer Tutoring
Northeastern University Libraries
(617) 373-2150 voice