First, let me thank all of you who provided me with floor plans for your
Learning Assistance Centers. We just had a meeting with the architects today
and I was able to take several good ideas from the Listserve to that
meeting.

Now, another query. Can anyone help direct me to where I might find
literature regarding best practices in peer tutoring programs at community
colleges or in higher ed in general?

Many thanks.

Patrick Murray

Title V Director of Activities/Instructional Designer

Division of Developmental Studies

South Texas Community College

P.O. Box 9701

McAllen, TX 78502

ph. # 668-6445

fax # 668-6438

"Education is the progressive realization of one's own ignorance."

-- Anonymous

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L