Susie:  Can you share your retention information with the list?

Thanks,
Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Susie Rood
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Retention info.

I have developed a database program and one of the pieces of information I
collect is retention.  I've been able to show trends and project more
appropriately for future resources.  If you would like specifics about my
database, just let me know.  I'll be more than happy to share :)
Susie

At 11:38 AM 11/25/2003 -0500, Kathleen Ward wrote:
>Hello, Lisa--Our college is also focusing on retention, and our Learning
>Center program is going to be
>evaluated.  If you receive any information directed to you personally
>instead of via the list serve, would
>you mind sharing and forwarding it to me.  Thanks so much.--Kathy Ward,
>Thiel College, [log in to unmask]
>
>Lisa Kramme wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Our college is refocusing on issues regarding retention.  What are good
=
> > sources of information (books, journals, speakers, etc.) to help us in =
> > our efforts?  Any information is appreciated!
> >
> > Lisa Kramme
> > Dir. of Academic Support Services
> > Midland Lutheran College
> > 900 N. Clarkson
> > Fremont, NE  68025
> > (402) 941-6257
> >
> > To unsubscribe,send a message to [log in to unmask]
> > In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L
> >
> > To access LRNASST-L archives,point your web browser to
> >
> > To subscribe, send email to [log in to unmask]
> > Leave subject blank.In body type: subscribe LRNASST-L
> >
> > To contact list owner,email [log in to unmask]
>
>To unsubscribe,send a message to [log in to unmask]
>In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L
>
>To access LRNASST-L archives,point your web browser to
>
>To subscribe, send email to [log in to unmask]
>Leave subject blank.In body type: subscribe LRNASST-L
>
>To contact list owner,email [log in to unmask]

Susan Rood, M.A., M.S.
Director, Disability Support Services
Co-Director, Academic Support Center
Longwood University