We use the title "Instructional Counselor" for a professional staff
member.

Sue Stamper
Interim Coordinator
Communication Skills Center
110 Carl M. Hill Student Center
Kentucky State University
(502) 597-6840

As a follow up, I am curious what titles individuals have who are staff
at Learning Centers, not necessarily instructors, but those that work
within support services (tutor training and supervision, academic
accommodations, study skill workshops, placement testing)

Our tutors here are professional and peer - professionals have degree
ranging from Associates through Masters. Tutors work PT.  Some are
adjuncts.  Peer tutors have to have minimum B (Preferably A) in subject
area, 3.0 GPA, recommendation.

Eileen Howell
Dept. of Learning and Student Development Services
Sullivan County Community College
Loch Sheldrake, NY