I thought many of you on the listserv might be interested: City College
of San Francisco is currently having a "Software Faire" where our
English faculty have collected a number of software programs that may
work in our Reading Lab and Writing Lab. Our English faculty are
evaluating them. Since we've received many leads from this listserv in
the past, I'm forwarding our information onto you all. The company's
websites are in the link below. We are not recommending any of this
software because we are only in the information-gathering stage.

http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~ckleinma/welcomesoftware.htm