From: Wiesehan, Terry J [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Praxis/ PPST exams

We are working with many of our education majors preparing for to the
Praxis PPST I exam (and those who unfortunately have to retake the
exam).  Having exhausted all of our practice tests (ARCO, etc) and in
the process of looking for more practice examples, we are interested in
how other institutions assist education students to prepare for this
required exam.  Our students' biggest problem area is with the critical
inferential questions, so any information to aid with that instruction
would also be appreciated.  Can anyone suggest materials or activities
that we can use with these students? =20
Thanks,=20
Terry Hawkins Wiesehan
=20
=20