If your campus offers developmental learning communities (e.g., block courses, linked courses, Freshman Interest Groups, etc. for students needing developmental writing, reading, &/or math), what are you calling that program?  That is, are you using something other then the phrase "learning community" to describe programs with developmental courses?  Is there a separate name for the overall program?  If you have a web site about such a program at your campus, please send me the web address (I'm not having much luck with search engines); if you know of some other relevant resource I should be reviewing, I'd appreciate that info, too.

Jan Norton, Director
Center for Academic Support
Missouri Western State College

In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST-L