From: Ray M. Sanchez [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Faculty surveys

A recent fire at our learning center has caused us to rethink all we do
and offer to students and faculty.  Out of the ashes we have become, I
think, better than before as an all-around service to the campus.  We've
even enlisted one of our tutors, a graduate student in
Business/Marketing, to work with us on planning, promoting and
developing our services.

We've begun, in part, by creating a survey for tutors and tutees with
questions such as "I visit the LRC because.." and "how would you rate
the service offered by the front reception staff..." and many more.  We
will use this information to cut where we need to cut and mend where we
need to mend, etc.

Now we're considering creating a survey for the faculty, sort of a "what
services do you need" or  a "what would you like the LRC to provide"
survey. Has anyone sent out a survey/questionnaire to faculty?  I'd
appreciate any feedback you can provide:

*what was the response?
*was there more faculty involvement?

Thank you,

Ray M. Sanchez