Hi,

Does anyone have a Mentor Program established on their campus?

Our campus is trying to get one up and running.  We did a trial run this
semester with very limited success.  We are a community college in the
suburbs of St. Paul, MN.  The mentees self-identified by signing up for
the program when they came in for orientation this past summer.  The
mentors are staff and faculty on campus.

Does anyone have any tips on what worked or didn't work at their campus?
Any ideas would be welcome.

Thank you,

LouAnn Oppitz

Peer Tutoring Coordinator