Dear colleagues,

I am having difficulty finding examples that demonstrate the process of
analysing data using the factions routines/tabu search in UCINET and was
wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good reference or
some examples of applications (or worked samples) of the techniques so that
I might better understand how to set up the data and interpret the results.

Many thanks
Greg