The University of Vermont is having a memorial gathering this Monday for
our late network colleague, Steve Berkowitz. It's at the Ira Allan Chapel
on the Burlington campus, 1:30-3:3:30.

If, like me, you can't go, perhaps you'd like to write something. There
are two ways of doing that:

1. Send your writing directly to the organizer, Garrison Nelson:

2. Send a sentence to two paragraphs to me by Thursday morning (that's
tomorrow for most of you), and I will do my best to incorporate it into my
memorial piece.

 Barry