Some colleagues and I just finished an exercise using Krebs' fine 9/11
terrorist network data.  We took the data as given, although we were aware
that much more has been learned about the network since Krebs gathered the
data.  Has anybody kept that dataset up-to-date?  It would be extremely
interesting to compare with the original, as well as useful in itself.

Thank you.

Peter