<http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/14/arts/design/14KIMM.html>

This  is a review of Lombardi's traveling art exhibition, which has just
hit the big time in NYC.  I quote from the reviewer's closing paragraph:

"I happened to be in the Drawing Center when the Lombardi show was being
installed and several consultants to the Department of Homeland Security
came in to take a look. They said they found the work revelatory, not
because the financial and political connections he mapped were new to them,
but because Lombardi showed them an elegant way to array disparate
information and make sense of things, which they thought might be useful to
their security efforts. I didn't know whether to find that response
comforting or alarming, but I saw exactly what they meant."

-David

David Krackhardt, Professor of Organizations, Editor of JoSS
Carnegie Mellon University
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~krack
JoSS: <http://www2.heinz.cmu.edu/project/INSNA/joss/>
           (Erdos#=2)