On Friday 21 of November 2003 16:57, Jun Zhang wrote:
> Actually, by confirmed by you and others, that guy can know
> that Google's first return and SOC site is a good start point
> to answer his questions in ONE day. Should not you happy with
> that? That's the power of people, that's the power of why we
> need build social network to get help.

Actually, that guy knows Google very well (I am using Linux only
on all computers under my hand, so believe I got *a lot of*
answers from Google). However, how could I know, that the link
which I should follow is _the third_ one (96 pages) and not the
second, first, fourth, etc. (of similar length I am afraid :-)?
Here I think professional experience is without competition.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

He had delusions of adequacy.