On Friday 21 of November 2003 14:02, Valdis Krebs wrote:
> It is amazing how smart people on this list do not know how to
> use Google!

Well, one would expect on the list of networking people more
understanding for the value of networks. When I am asking here,
it means that I expect advice out of your experience, etc.
Whatever good I think about Google, I still consider it inferior
to bunch of real professionals in the field.

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

Microwave oven?  Whaddya mean, it's a microwave oven?  I've been
watching Channel 4 on the thing for two weeks.